Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Social Media Infographics

I stumbled across Pam Dyer a few days ago while I was going through my Twitter feed. I love visuals. She's made a great post collecting some great infographics regarding social media. Check her site out: http://www.pamorama.net/

Here's one of my favorites;




When it comes down to it, people want to trust someone because everyone has become a self proclaimed expert. That's why the most powerful conversation for most brands is to have that intimate one on one conversation. What are people saying about your brand and how do you build a community around them? You do it by answering their calls...just like any business is out there to fulfill a need with a product or service, you first have to build that relationship and every relationship is unique. Good luck out there. Social Media is a great tool and it deserves to be treated with respect and full on energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment